Prefer a digital version slipped into your account? This version is perfect for you.
Keeping a home clean can be both rewarding and frustrating. Sure, it’s possible to get your home clean, but to keep it that way can be the biggest challenge. Throw in the additions of busy schedules, jobs, kids, chaos and lack of time and it can feel downright defeating many days. Why bother cleaning when it’s only going to be a mess again the next day?
I understand just where you are coming from. Keeping your home clean while maintaining your sanity can be incredibly stressful. You may feel as though you can’t do anything right when it comes to maintaining a clean, organized, and welcoming home and even if you could find the time, you wouldn’t know where to start.
The HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY | monthly essentials subscription is designed to help you get your home and life in order. This subscription is made for YOU to get your life in order – with ease and adorable seasonal touches to keep you motivated to do the daily tasks that get boring and monotonous.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT EVERY MONTH (15+ printable documents):
- INSTRUCTIONS – tells you how many pages to print out of each page and suggestions for implementing and making the pages work for you – an EASY PRINT option is also included to make printing just one step!
- COVER PAGE – with the month – great for putting in your binder or homekeeping notebook to keep each month separated if you choose to keep the pages from month to month.
- HOMEKEEPING FOCUS page – every month will focus on a room or area in the home (MAY is the BASEMENT AND/OR GARAGE) – this page lays out simple steps and gives you room for making your own adjustments and goals.
- NEW FEATURE: QUICK TIPS page for each month – 3+ exclusive tips just for you
- TO DO LIST – every month features a new, and highly functional to do list. This month is a simple TO DO LIST, just right for keeping tabs on your to dos.
- DAILY PLANNER PAGE – great for those busy days (or every day!) includes schedule, to dos, notes, and a space for meals
- WEEKLY DOCKET– Use the weekly docket to see your whole week and schedule on a page (Sunday start and Monday start are both included)
- MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK WITH A SHOPPING LIST- (Sunday and Monday starts) make a menu plan and take it with you to the grocery store to keep your shopping and planning in check.
- MENU PLAN FOR THE MONTH – always includes a list for recipe ideas or ingredients to pick up so you won’t forget to add it to your weekly shopping list.
- 2 MONTHLY CALENDARS (1 blank, 1 pre-filled) – suggested daily cleaning tasks, weekly cleaning tasks, rotating cleaning tasks, cleaning and organizing suggestions.
- SEASONAL PREPARATION PRINTABLE – a helpful seasonal prep printable is always included in the monthly subscription – perfect for placing in a binder (May is a GARAGE OR BASEMENT ORGANIZING CHECKLIST).
- KITCHEN SINK QUOTE– the quote for the month – 5×7 – frame and put at your kitchen sink or tape to your fridge to give you a little motivation and inspiration for the month
- INFORMATION PAGE – this month it’s a PERPETUAL CALENDAR – print and place them in a section of your homekeeping binder or notebook and you’ll have a complete information section by the end of the year.
- PLUS – access to all previous months’ HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY – over 300 documents!
PLEASE NOTE: Order a subscription ANYTIME! All new orders from the 1st of the month – the 20th of the month will be reminded to log in via email (DIGITAL VERSION) on the 22nd and the (PRINTED FOR YOU VERSION) will be sent via USPS on the 22nd or 23rd of that month. Any printed for you orders from the 20th of the month on will be added to the next month’s subscription list.
If you’d prefer the ease of having the HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY | monthly essentials professionally printed and sent to you (and you live in the US), go here to learn more.