Happy mid-January my friends! If you are looking for a little direction as the new year’s sparkle and ambition starts to fade, might I suggest a subscription to Homekeeping Society.
The subscription is intended to SIMPLIFY homekeeping. I show you what to clean and when to clean it. Don’t think that this is an all-day, I love to clean sort of subscription, this is for you if you don’t like to clean and if you’re looking for a better way to clean your home in minutes a day. Every month on the 15th, you’ll find the next month’s subscription in your account. Simply print it out, put it in a binder or on a clipboard and follow along. This subscription can take your hand and guide you through those mundane tasks in a mindful and productive way.
Here’s what you get with the subscription….
- You can purchase a one-year subscription for Homekeeping Society at a discount – 2 months free!
- Login each month to grab your essentials but you’ll also get an email from Clean Mama with the next month’s subscription as a quick download with some exclusive tips for rocking the coming month! This email comes out on the evening of the 16th – sign up early to get it. This email also includes links and tips to help you with next month – this is going to really help you get started.
- I have a members-only group on Facebook – you’ll see the link in the monthly email from me. This is a small, intimate group working through the same monthly goals – I’m excited to see this group grow and work through Homekeeping Society together!
I have a great coupon code for 50% off if you want to try it out. Use the coupon code 50offfebruary for 50% off your first month.
February’s Homekeeping Society subscription is up – go here to see the homepage and to see what it’s all about.
If you don’t know where to start or are feeling a little defeated, I think you’ll find just the right amount of support and structure in Homekeeping Society! Homekeeping Society is intended to be just the gentle nudge you need, making your tasks and to do’s more enjoyable with a sweet and simple format. My favorite thing about Homekeeping Society is that each month is different, yet it all looks good together, and it’s complete with seasonal touches you’ll love!
Here’s what you’ll find in February’s subscription:
- February 2019 Homekeeping Society cover page
- February’s monthly focus (KITCHEN) + quick tips page
- blank calendar for February
- pre-filled homekeeping calendar for February
- monthly menu planning calendar for February
- 2 weekly menu planning dockets (Sunda + Monday starts) with a shopping list
- to do list for February
- daily planner for February
- 2 weekly dockets for February (Sunday + Monday starts)
- quote for the kitchen sink
- KITCHEN checklist
- February budget checklist/worksheet
Homekeeping Society is simple to use:
- 2 EASY PRINT packets are included – simply open and print the pages in ONE step. One version features one of each and the other is set up exactly how the printed version is packaged with 4 pages of the weekly planners, etc. You’ll love how easy this is to use! Of course, the individual pages are also included, but if you want to print everything in one easy step, you’ll love this. If you want to print back to back, just select that upon printing and print away.
- I have a Facebook Group to help you with your homekeeping – HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY – join if you’re a member of the subscription or not, it’s a special place to discuss homekeeping struggles, tips, tricks and ask questions to other members or myself. It’s a closed group, just ask to join and I’ll add you. I also just opened up a new Homekeeping Society group just for members – you’ll get an invite when you join.
- Another great feature with Homekeeping Society is that you can also access/save/download the previous month’s of HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY! So if you subscribe today you can still get January AND February and previous months.
How to login:
If you’re a member (log in here) and if you’d like to sign up today, it’s an instant download. The Homekeeping Society MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION is designed to create order out of your household chaos and help you keep your home tidy with ease and your mind less cluttered. You can cancel ANYTIME right on your membership screen.
Keeping a home clean can be both rewarding and frustrating. Sure, it’s possible to get your home clean, but to keep it that way can be the biggest challenge. Throw in the additions of busy schedules, jobs, kids, chaos, and lack of time and energy and it can feel downright defeating. You’ll love the Clean Mama Cleaning Routine included in every month of Homekeeping Society – it truly takes the guesswork out of cleaning and sets it on auto-pilot. If you struggle with routine and more or less free time, Homekeeping Society will help you keep on top of the tasks and provide a little structure.
Sign up for HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY and see how this simple and do-able approach can streamline your life.
Want to see more and get on the list? I can’t wait for you to join me! Go here to learn more. I have a great coupon code for 50% off if you want to try it out. Use the coupon code 50offfebruary for 50% off your first month.
PLEASE NOTE: As a member, you will be able to download your digital subscription every month by logging in to your portal. Login and click on the three lines in the top right corner to access February 2019 and it will allow you to download the monthly essentials zip file.