Meal planning is not easy and healthy meals don’t just happen. Both take a little (or a lot) of planning and time to execute. First you have to figure out what you’re eating, make your list, buy the ingredients, and then prepare everything. I am all about simplifying these steps and I know that healthy meals and getting dinner on the table definitely begins with a plan.
I want to share a brand-new resource that you can grab today – ready-made meal plans with a focus on quick and simple, but delicious, healthy meals – complete with shopping lists and fresh recipes – for a ridiculously low price.
It’s called the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle and here’s a taste of what it includes:
- A carefully-curated library of simple, nutritious, whole food recipes, beautifully formatted in 12 digital cookbooks.
- An easy-to-use index for every single recipe, to help you sort by food allergy, eating style, quick meals, cooking method, and more.
- 30+ unique made-for-you meals plans complete with grocery lists and prep reminders (4-week dinner plans, school & work lunch plans, breakfast rotations, party plans, and more!)
- Meal planning printables for those who love paper & pen and creating their own custom plans.
- Plus healthy eating resources on clean eating, a flavor crash course (so your food tastes amazing!), strategies for helping picky kids, allergies and more!
- Contents: 1,072 recipes across 12 categories + 203 dessert and beverage recipes, 30+ ready-to-use meal plans with shopping lists and prep notes, 5 ecourses, 5 ebooks, and 4 printable packs & workbooks
No need to search Pinterest for recipes, only to find yourself emerge an hour later from the rabbit hole. With the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, you’ll have hundreds of recipes available in one place, so you can find what you need quickly, without distraction. Don’t wait, this bundle goes away on Monday, 1/7!