Are you ready for week 3 of The Clutter Challenge? Even if you didn’t finish everything up from last week or if you haven’t started, jump right into week 3 and follow the checklist. Each week, we’re working through different areas of our homes following the checklist. We’re starting this week in the bathroom(s). Keep reading for links to posts and tips for getting your bathroom(s) decluttered this week.
TIP: Clean your bathrooms using my bathroom speed cleaning process first and then get started with your decluttering.
You’ll find that there’s a specific order in the free printable list for the month. It’s important that you follow this order for decluttering your home but complete it in a way that makes sense for your schedule. Some recommendations: one task a day, set a timer for 10-15 minutes, or 2-3 tasks a day until completed. This order matters because it will take you through the house in a logical, sequential, and efficient way. If you haven’t grabbed the checklist yet, there’s a link down below 🙂
The goal for this week is to work on the Bathrooms Checklist and do one or two of these things every day this week.
- clear + clean bathroom counters
- bathroom cabinets – tackle all of them or just one or two
- bathroom drawers – tackle all of them or just one or two
- medicine cabinet – empty, get rid of expired items, and return items
- toiletries and makeup – keep the best and get rid of anything you don’t use
- bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths – repurpose anything worn or with holes and keep the best
Every Monday for the month of January, I’ll post some tips for the week ahead right here on the blog (make sure you’re subscribing below). Read on for more, grab your checklist, and follow along! I’ll be posting daily as much as I can on Instagram Stories my personal progress with the hope that it inspires and helps you along the way too!
Just getting started? Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the FREE printable Clutter Challenge Checklist
- Follow me on Instagram – I’ll be posting daily in my stories with what I’m working on every day.
- Follow along on Facebook
- Join my private Facebook group – HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY for support.
- Need more? Grab my Clutter Handbook!
- Looking for a fresh approach to cleaning? Check out my best-selling book, SIMPLY CLEAN.
- Sign up for my email list – if you already receive my emails, there’s no need to sign up again!
See you back here each Monday for each week’s tasks in THE CLUTTER CHALLENGE!