I know what happens because it happens to me too. November and December are chock FULL of good things and lots of extras. Once December 26th hits it’s like a switch – it’s time to get rid of all.the.things. I know the feeling, I completely get it and I am here for you!
Let’s do a little clutter challenge together and reset our homes this January, shall we? If you have grandiose goals or little goals, you can achieve them with a little consistency and a plan. I am here to show you exactly how to reset your home so you feel calm every time you walk through the door. No more anxious feelings when you see the piles of clutter and things that need to be put away. You’re going to get rid of the stuff, manage it going forward, and get ready for a successful 2018. Here we go!
I’ve set the challenge up with a weekly checklist. Each week, we’ll work through different areas of your home and follow the checklist. You’ll notice that the checklist is loose so you can tackle all the week’s tasks on one day or spread them out over the week. And guess what – because I know neither of us will finish everything up, the last week is for catching up on anything uncompleted. Yes!
Every Monday for the month of January, I’ll post some tips for the week ahead right here on the blog (make sure you’re subscribing below). Read on for more, grab your checklist, and follow along! I’ll be posting daily as much as I can on Instagram Stories my personal progress with the hope that it inspires and helps you along the way too!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the FREE printable Clutter Challenge Checklist
- Follow me on Instagram – I’ll be posting daily in my stories with what I’m working on every day.
- Follow along on Facebook
- Join my private Facebook group – HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY for support.
- Need more? Grab my Clutter Handbook!
- Looking for a fresh approach to cleaning? Check out my best-selling book, SIMPLY CLEAN.
- Sign up for my email list – if you already receive my emails, there’s no need to sign up again!
See you back here on Monday, January 1st for the start of the challenge!