A couple times a year I share a bundle sale with you – this week I have one that comes at such a great time with back to school season. Starting a new schedule and routine can test every resource, your patience, and it’s can be difficult for kids to adjust to as well. The Parenting Super Bundle brings you incredible resources and tools at a crazy price BUT it ends August 14, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST (that’s why it’s such a great price).
Real quick, here’s what you need to know:
- Price: $29.97
- Total value of the bundle: $1,283.96
- Bundle contents: 35 eBooks, 10 eCourses, 2 audios, 23 printables, 9 workbooks, and 1 membership site
- PLUS these Bonuses: 2 physical + 2 digital bonuses, total value: $103
- In case you missed it: If you missed the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle earlier this year, you can also purchase it after you purchase this bundle!
- 30-day happiness guarantee – don’t love it? You can get your money back. What do you have to lose?
These are my 5 favorite items in the bundle – you’ll see that just these 5 items are over $80 making the bundle price quite a bargain.
- Funny Mom Joke Pack: Make Your Kids Laugh Every Day of the Year by Jill Riley ($29.00)
- Mini Mom & Dad Dates by The Dating Divas ($4.97)
- Random Acts of Kindness Cards for Kids by Lauren Tamm & Rachel Norman ($5.99)
- 120 Math & Literacy No-Prep Games for K-2 by Anna Geiger ($12.00)
- BONUS: 10 free audio stories for kids from Around the World Stories ($30)
Every family needs some resources in their back pocket and I can promise you that The Parenting Super Bundle is the perfect solution! Check it out 🙂