Get Your Pre-Order Bonuses for Simply Clean!

You guys!  I’m so excited to share the pre-order bonuses for Simply Clean with you today. First things first, I’d like to answer a couple questions I’ve heard from readers about Simply Clean and then we can chat about the fab bonuses and freebies (over $50 value for purchasing ONE book)!  And yes, if you already pre-ordered, you can still get the goods, just enter your info 🙂

What’s NEW in Simply Clean? (I get it, you want to read new things!)

If you have my first book, The Organically Clean Home, you know that the heart of the book is DIY cleaning recipes – shoot, there are over 150 of them!  Three years after writing it, I’m sharing some brand new recipes and thoughts on natural DIY cleaning in Simply Clean, but the heart of Simply Clean is my desire to share a cohesive and doable method for efficiently cleaning your home – The Simply Clean Method. In Simply Clean, I talk about how I developed the routine (spoiler: it started when I was in my early 20s and cleaning houses for coworkers) and how I’ve adapted and modified it through the years, different houses (apartments, townhomes, one and two story houses) with one, two, and three kids, pets, and a slew of different jobs and schedules. Simply Clean is designed to fit any lifestyle, home, and schedule.  It’s fresh, new and different and I can’t wait for you to read it for yourself!

What does Simply Clean include:

You’ll get started with the 7-Day Simply Clean Kickstart (you get this FREE when you pre-order so you can get started right away!) and then you’ll complete the 28-Day Simply Clean Challenge.  These two things alone will propel you to get your home cleaner than it’s ever been and you’ll be cleaning it with ease. This sets the groundwork for the Simply Clean Method and teaches you how to clean your home differently.

Throughout the book, I hold your hand and help you implement the Simply Clean Method and Routine to fit the busiest of schedules and any type or size of home. The magic comes when you learn how to layer the routine into your daily life – and yes, I’ll help you with that too!  You’ll find my rotating cleaning tasks laid out and explained and I also include monthly focus areas so you can concentrate on cleaning and organizing one room or area at a time. I can’t write a book without including step-by-step tutorials for cleaning hard-to-clean spaces, speed cleaning and organizing spaces, and of course you’ll find checklists to keep you on track, schedules that break everything down, and habit trackers.

Change the way you clean your home!

Cleaning doesn’t have to be done over a whole day, in Simply Clean, I’ll teach you how to break up your tasks and actually get more done in a shorter period of time! Want to clean your home in minutes and take back your home so it doesn’t control you?

Simply Clean is THE guide that will change the way you clean your home!

Here’s what you need to do to redeem your awesome bonus pack:

Just go here and PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY OF SIMPLY CLEAN TODAY in paperback, audio, or ebook from the online retailer of your choice and then enter your receipt information into the form on this page to automatically redeem ALL OF THIS:

• The 7-Day Simply Clean Kick Start (from Simply Clean)
• coupon code for 50% off all Clean Mama printables
• coupon code for 20% off all Clean Mama Home products
• One month membership (March 2017) to The Homekeeping Society
• Free Molly Suds laundry powder (70+ loads!) from ThriveMarket.com
• Over $30 worth of free products * from Grove Collaborative, including Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap and Dish Soap, a Grove Collaborative Kitchen Towel, and Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubbers

* Grove Collaborative offer available for new customers only, to be redeemed upon sign-up at grove.co and after initial purchase of $20+.

All bonuses listed above PLUS:
• 5 autographed bookplates
• A Clean Mama Microfiber towel

All bonuses listed above PLUS:
• 10 autographed bookplates
• A Clean Mama Microfiber towel
• A one year membership to The Homekeeping Society
• A Skype or Facetime consultation with Clean Mama
• A Clean Mama Glass Spray bottle
• Simply Clean customized journal from May Designs

Offer good until March 21, 2017 or while supplies last – don’t miss out! Limit one per person and per household.  Offer limited to residents of the 50 U.S. (and D.C.), aged 18 or older. Void where prohibited by law.  For complete details, click here.

Comments

1. Monique Ashton says:

What if wet already pre-ordered your book? Do we get the bonuses? Thank you!

Best,

Monique

2. Lorraine Swartzentruber says:

Will there be a launch team for this book?

3. Marsha Morgan says:

Becky,
    I think I have already preordered this but I can’t remember. Is there a way you can check this for me?
    Thanks
    Marsha Morgan
    mmorgan53@msn.com or mmorgan@dsdmail.net

• HI Marsha! I don’t have records of who has ordered what – if you ordered on Amazon, check your history/orders and you’ll see it OR if you just go to the book itself it will say when you ordered it (if you did). Hope that helps!

4. I have pre-ordered the book as well 🙂 However, when attempting to access the bonuses form the link seems to be broken 🙁

5. I’m in Canada – so does that mean it excludes us from all bonuses? Or just those with Grove and Thrive? May still be interested in discount with printables and trying Homekeeping Society.
    Thanks! This book looks great!

• You can get all the digital bonuses, just not the ones from Thrive and Grove. I ship Clean Mama Home to Canada too so you can use that discount as well 🙂

6. I’ve pre-ordered through Amazon & have an order number. The linked page won’t let me enter this number.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Erin

7. Trying to complete the preordered information on form but will not submit. What should I do?

• Try switching to a different browser – if that doesn’t work, forward your receipt to me (clean.mama@yahoo.com)

8. If I order the book from Amazon I won’t have a receipt. What information can I use to show proof of purchase?

• There’s a receipt number or an order number on your emailed confirmation – that’s what you’ll enter 🙂

9. I also tried entry in my receipt number from amazon.It would not except it.

10. Holly Farnell says:

I put my receipt number in and nothing is happening 🙁

11. Erin Ellis says:

The rules link at the bottom is the one that’s not working. Maybe put another link for the form at the bottom since people may be missing it in the middle? Can’t wait for the book!

12. Christie Kasteler says:

Unfortunately, it’s not working for me either 🙁 Tried both Google and Safari. Here is my order number confirmation: #D01-6824043-6029048

Christie Kasteler

13. Do you send this also to Curacao?

14. Beverly Sones says:

I just pre-ordered on Amazon (paperback copy) and I can’t register for the bonus. Order # is 102-4093586-8487405.
    I can fill out the form all the way to the order number and then can’t enter birthdate or submit.

15. Leah Olson says:

Hi Becky,
    I tried to enter my Amazon order number (the only number I see), but the form wouldn’t accept it. Any suggestions?

• Hi Leah! Forward your receipt to me (clean.mama@yahoo.com) and I’ll send you the bonus packet 🙂

• Leah Olson says:

Hi Becky,
        I just wanted to let you know that I took the hyphens out of my order number and it worked perfectly! Thank you so much for the bonuses — they look awesome! I am looking forward to receiving your book.

• Allison Smith says:

Becky,

I had the same issue as Leah but removing the hyphens from the Amazon order did the trick!

16. Hi Becky, I preordered and had trouble entering my Amazon order number. Will the form be fixed? I’d prefer not to forward the receipt since it has personal information on it. Thanks!

• Try switching browsers – if that doesn’t work, you can forward me your order number via email and I will send you the packet.

17. I preorder your book Simply Clean on 12/31/2016. I put my order receipt number on the form and it won’t take it. I would like the bonuses all the other times I didn’t qualify for it. I preorder on Amazon my order# 106-9856102-9854636. I’ve tried Crome, Fire, and Foxfire. will you take care of this for me please!

18. I already Pre-Ordered my book. YEA!! I have to wait till March 27 though to get it, but got it for a GREAT deal! So now I have all your books Becky. Can I still use my 20% off later so I can order some of your products when I get more money? Or do I have to use it right away?

19. Linda Bennett says:

I got my pre-order form to work. I took my Amazon order number and removed the hyphens as someone earlier mentioned. and then it worked beautifully! Thank you I am so excited to get the book and the downloads

20. I’ve been enjoying Grove for a year now. I see the offer is only for new customers. Is there anything for us loyal customers?

21. Katie Fielding says:

Becky,
    I just did the preorder, and i was able to open the document including the bonuses. Before downloading, I accidentally closed the page. Now I cannot find the document! Can you help! I tried resubmitting the information with my receipt number but it tells me that I’ve already registered for the bonus and cannot do so again. Thanks for any help you can give! 🙂

22. Nicola Ray says:

Hi

I’ve preordered your book in the U.K. I’m assuming the bonuses won’t be available?

Thanks

23. I just ordered from Amazon and am wondering how I get the discounts etc now that I have pre ordered? I live in Canada. So excited!

24. For all Amazon receipts, remove the dashes from the receipt number.

25. Peggy Jezek says:

Becky, After reading all the above you are very calm and helpful to all. I ordered on Amazon Smile, entered my order number on the form and everything went smooth as silk. Got my bonuses. thank you for the (7-Day Quick Start) and only had problems with entering my credit card number at Thrive Market (dashes? no dashes? never know, each website is different). Thank you for all your help. Hopefully this 70-year old can get this house in order before my kids have to do it after my demise. LOL

26. Rolande Fortin says:

Hi Becky, just bought your book after receiving your e-mail yesterday Thanks for info….now when I tried to
    go and redeem the grove coupon , to my surprise they don’t ship to Canada, now being that I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, does this mean that I won’t be able to enjoy those gifts…?

27. Rolande Fortin says:

Hi Becky, me again, I just saw that Grove will eventually ship to Canada, will the bonuses still be available then?
    I would like to try those products and items…
    Thanks
    Rolande

28. Caitlin Hinton says:

I opened the link on my phone but don’t think it actually downloaded. I can’t find it anywhere on my phone 🙁 How would I get the link to download it and email it to myself?

29. Elizabeth Riegler says:

I cannot get the grove order to load in the cart. No matter what I click on it keeps prompting me to pick a kitchen towel color. Nothing will go into my cart, not the free items, or additional items I want to purchase.

30. Rolande Fortin says:

Oh well I guess that’s the price to pay… that’s fine…

31. Hi Becky,

I preordered and put my details in, but I closed the tab before I saved the document so now I’ve lost it! Do you also send a copy via email?

32. I have pre-ordered the book on Amazon. I cannot find the receipt number on my order. I put in my order number and it will not accept that. Can you tell me where to look for the receipt number?

33. Seana Landeros says:

Hi yet again. The rules link still doesn’t work & your free/bonus printables, for having pre-ordered the book will not take my Amazon order #.
    ??

34. Becky,

I was disturbed to see that one of the required fields of information on the form for the bonuses is one’s complete birthdate. This is one of the pieces of information that identity thieves love to acquire. Why does Simon and Schuster need to have my complete birthdate?

I’ve bought your book, but I don’t know if I’ll complete the form.

35. iBooks won’t give a receipt until the book is released and the customer is charged. How will I get access to the bonus goodies?

36. Jeannie Challingsworth says:

I noticed in entering my Amazon pre-order # that I had to take out the hyphens and just enter the numbers. That went through, no problem! Thanks for the pre-order bonus pack — I can’t wait to get my book! Cheers, Becky!

37. Connie Able says:

I just pre-ordered the kindle version. I haven’t attempted to get my bonus pack yet but will follow Jeannie’s advice.
    I’m probably the worlds biggest procrastinator when it comes to cleaning. I get really overwhelmed and don’t know where to start so I usually don’t until I have no choice. I know, I know, that’s my worst mistake. : (
    I hope you can help me change my ways. I enjoy reading your emails.
    Thanks,
    Connie

38. Karen Jennings says:

Hello,
    I ordered the book through Amazon and entered my information/order number on the form but I didn’t receive confirmation for the bonuses. How do I go about getting them?

39. Alice Howe says:

I have already pre-ordered the book and provided the requested info to receive my bonuses. Does my receiving this particular email mean my info did not go through?

40. Wanda Warren-Sabb says:

I preordered. How do I get the bonus information to come back up. It came up once but it went away.

41. If I preorder your book on amazon.co.uk (I live in the U.K.) which of the preorder bonuses are applicable to me??
    Thanks, Julie

42. I ordered my book on Amazon and have an order number, not a receipt number, which I attempted to enter on this page but it would not accept it. I tried entering it with the dashes, without the dashes, etc, nothing worked. What do I do to get my bonus pack?

43. Ellin Wentzell says:

I ordered the book from Amazon, entered my information but I cant seem to make it work for the bonuses.