Hooray – it’s March 1st! I just love Spring Cleaning season – it feels like the new year but better, because spring is so much closer! I am so, so ready to open the windows, shake the dust off, and get every inch of the house really clean. If you’re looking for some spring cleaning inspiration, guidance, tips and tricks, you’ve come to the right place! Today I have a free printable just for you and your own spring cleaning adventure. This year, I’m tackling spring cleaning on the blog differently than I ever have – SELF-PACED. I hope you love it and find that it works with your schedule and days and the best part? It can be done anytime this month, next, or even in six months. You can spring clean anytime and you’ll find the benefits are there regardless of when that spring cleaning is completed.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Print the free Come Spring Clean Challenge printable – keep reading to grab it! It pairs up perfectly with March’s free printable calendar.
- Get started as soon as you are ready! You’ll see that the first 3 tasks are all preparing for spring cleaning. I’ll be back soon to detail some of those specific tasks and to give you ideas on SIMPLE products, recipes, and tools that work! I LOVE my Clean Mama Home microfiber cloths seen in the images – you might want to grab some for your spring cleaning!
- All of March and probably part of April 🙂 I’ll be talking spring cleaning – tips, tricks, DIY recipes, supplies.
- You’ll notice that the checklist has 31 days on it – you can easily complete it this month or work even more quickly and get it done in a week. That’s the beauty of a self-paced challenge.
- Follow along so you don’t miss a thing. Follow on Instagram and definitely sign up for my newsletter and blog posts with your email address below:
Ready to grab your free printable checklist and get started with your spring cleaning?
(Please note: You’ll need to put the checklist in your cart and checkout – it’s still FREE – once you create an account it will save any free and purchased printables and you can come back and access them anytime. Upon checkout you’ll see the link for the free calendar AND it will also be emailed to you automatically!) You can also access the free printable and many more on my free printable page here.
More posts in this series – just click on the image to go to the post:
Want to up the cute factor in your cleaning? Check out my brand new shop and product line, Clean Mama HOME!