Feel like you need a little help staying on top of the dailies, you will be thrilled with April’s HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY. A big CHANGE – I’ve added an EASY PRINT feature to the downloads! Open and print the pages in ONE step. This is set up exactly how the printed version is packaged with 4 pages of the weekly planners, etc. This change is designed to take the guesswork and any hassle out of the printing process. Of course, the individual pages are also included, but if you want to print everything in one easy step, you’ll be really excited about this addition. (Keep reading for a great coupon if you want to try out HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY!)
April’s monthly essentials are aqua and teal with adorable touches of a cute flag bunting – perfect for getting ready for spring! If you’re a member (log in here) and if you’d like to sign up today, it’s an instant (almost – it might a few minutes) download. The Homekeeping Society MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION is designed to create order out of your household chaos and help you keep your home clean and your mind less cluttered. Take a peek at what I’ve created for the month of April – you’re going to LOVE it!
Keeping a home clean can be both rewarding and frustrating. Sure, it’s possible to get your home clean, but to keep it that way can be the biggest challenge. Throw in the additions of busy schedules, jobs, kids, chaos and lack of time and it can feel downright defeating many days. Why bother cleaning when it’s only going to be a mess again the next day!
Curious about Homekeeping Society and want to try it out? I’ve got a coupon code this month for 25% off your first month – enter the code 25APRIL at checkout (coupon expires 3/31/15) and you’ll receive 25% off this month’s subscription (the regular price will resume after this month). All payments are secure with SSL encryption.
Need some serious help, a virtual hand to hold and guide you through the process of cleaning, homekeeping, and creating a home you feel proud of? That’s exactly why I created the Homekeeping Society, the perfect monthly intervention that is purposely designed to get your life and home in order with ease and adorable seasonal touches to keep you motivated.
I’ve created a monthly essentials subscription designed to help you get your home and life in order – HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY. This monthly subscription is made for YOU to get your life in order – with ease and adorable seasonal touches to keep you motivated to do the daily tasks that get boring and monotonous.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT EVERY MONTH:
- INSTRUCTIONS – tells you how many pages to print out of each page and suggestions for implementing and making the pages work for you – an easy print option is also included to make printing just one step!
- COVER PAGE – with the month – great for putting in your binder or homekeeping notebook to keep each month separated if you choose to keep the pages from month to month
- HOMEKEEPING FOCUS page – every month will focus on a room or area in the home (April is Spring Cleaning) – this page lays it out and gives you room for making your own adjustments and goals
- TO DO LIST – every month features a new, and highly functional to do list
- DAILY PLANNER PAGE – great for those busy days (or every day!) includes schedule, to dos, notes, and a space for meals
- WEEKLY DOCKET– Use the weekly docket to see your whole week and schedule on a page (Sunday start and Monday start are both included)
- MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK WITH A SHOPPING LIST- make a menu plan and take it with you
- MENU PLAN FOR THE MONTH – always includes a list for recipe ideas or ingredients to pick up
- 2 MONTHLY CALENDARS (1 blank, 1 pre-filled) – suggested daily cleaning tasks, weekly cleaning tasks, rotating cleaning tasks, organizing suggestions
- SEASONAL PREPARATION PRINTABLE – a helpful seasonal prep printable is always included in the monthly subscription – perfect for placing in a binder (April is a spring cleaning checklist)
- KITCHEN SINK QUOTE– the quote for the month – 5×7 – frame and put at your kitchen sink or tape to your fridge to give you a little motivation and inspiration for the month
- INFORMATION PAGE – this month includes a HOUSEHOLD FOOD INVENTORY – fill them out and save in a family info section of your homekeeping binder or notebook and you’ll have a complete information section (insurance, 401K, etc.)
Want to see more and get on the list? I can’t wait for you to join me! Go here to learn more and sign up for a digital subscription or go here for the printed for you subscription. Want to see some ideas and more information on how to implement Homekeeping Society? Go to this post.
Please note: As a member, you will be able to download your digital subscription every month by going to your account page, click on the link for April and it will allow you to download the monthly essentials zip file. If you are a member, your essentials are already in your account – yay!