As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab October’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
- Minimal time on your hands to organize your cupboards? Fifteen minutes is all it takes to organize any cupboard in your kitchen. Via Clean Mama
- While this post from Burlap and Denim is full of all kinds of kitchen organizing tips, I especially love how she uses inexpensive IKEA dividers to store glass pans and wares vertically instead of stacking them. Saves so much space!
- Just because you have a small kitchen doesn’t mean you can’t have organized cupboards. Take a look at these fantastic suggestions on how to maximize your space with this guest post by on Tidy Mom.
Something to Eat:
- I love picking up a rotisserie chicken for those busy nights when time is hard to come by. Check out these 50 recipes that utilize a rotisserie chicken from Cookies and Cups
Something to Make:
- These fall decorations feature a gourd with a tea light dropped in for instant centerpiece material. Simply use a drill and wide bit and you’ve got one of the easiest fall decorations ever! Via Revel Blog
Something For the Kids:
- There is something so peaceful and mesmerizing about playing with play-dough and creating to hearts content. This recipe for No Cook Pumpkin Play Clay is edible and comes together in under 5 minutes. Can’t wait to make this with my kiddos! Via Fun at Home with Kids
- I love an afternoon cup of tea and I really love this simple tutorial on making your own tea bags out of a coffee filter. Great way to save some money and would make for an adorable gift too! Via Nellie Bellie
What’s going on with your Pinterest and Facebook feeds?
- Organizing Made Fun did a great post this week that shows how you can easily change your settings in Pinterest and Facebook so you can see what you want to see, not what they want you to see – check it out!
Next week is a big one on the blog – I’ve got something great coming your way! If you aren’t already receiving posts via email, you’ll want to sign up!