As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab September’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
- Organize your pantry into zones to keep everything in its place. No more missing ingredients or random odds and ends. Via Clean Mama
- I love the bins, containers, and labels that Toni from A Bowl Full of Lemons uses to categorize and organize her pantry. It makes it super easy to find just what you need with this system.
- I rounded up 8 great pantry and food storage ideas earlier this week if you’re needing a little inspiration!
Something to Eat:
- I am always on the lookout for healthy, easy to grab and go breakfast options for my family. These Oatmeal Breakfast Bars look to fit the bill. They are sweetened with honey, contain whole wheat flour, oatmeal and peanut butter and banana to round out the ingredients. Makes for a nutritious, filling breakfast. Via The Law Student’s Wife
Something to Make:
- I love this simple yet beautiful fall centerpiece or mantel decoration. All it takes is a couple easy to find supplies from your favorite craft store for the perfect fall to Thanksgiving decoration. Via The Idea Room
Something For the Kids:
- I can’t wait to make these homemade Tootsie Rolls with the kiddos. They are virtually no-cook besides melting some butter and even better, the ingredients are much “cleaner” than the store bought. Via Food52
- Does the thought of organizing leave you feeling overwhelmed with just where to start when you don’t have much time? I love these ideas from Simplify 101 that give some perfect, not overwhelming areas to start.