This week’s organizing task is the pantry, so I thought a simple round-up with some great organizing ideas would be in order. Hopefully this round-up inspires you to work with the space you have to make it hardworking for your family and your needs. Everyone loves a show-stopping pantry, but a pantry that is simply organized and useful is better in the long run in my book. Have a pantry storage idea? Share in the comments!
- Use galvanized containers from the craft store for easy (and cute!) storage. Via Lil Blue Boo
- Under the stairs pantry organization can be tricky, but this one is perfect! Via The Inspired Room
- Attach casters to the bottom of a simple wooden crate for instant storage. Perfect for all those reusable shopping bags or paper goods. Via I Heart Organizing
- Use these hanging clips to not only keep your bags closed but store them efficiently as well. Via Rubbermaid
- Use risers on your pantry shelves so you can see just what you have. Via Shanty 2 Chic
- Leave it to IKEA to have some awesome inexpensive storage options! Keep your dry goods and spices uniform and labeled with this system. Via Going Home to Roost
- Loving these clear containers and labels for a clean and organized pantry. Via Not Just a Housewife
- Organize your pantry in zones to keep things tidy, organized and in its place. Via Clean Mama
If you like these pantry ideas, you’ll love my organize :: pantry pinboard!