When I started making printables well over 10 years ago, they weren’t called printables, they were calendars and forms that I made to organize and simplify the systems I was using and wanted to implement in our home and my art classroom. Fast forward a few years and thanks to the internet, printables have become a popular tool used for tracking just about anything! (Make sure you read all the way to the bottom to get in on HUGE sale a day early!)
If you haven’t tried a printable, I urge you to try one out (my free printables page lists most of my freebies) so you can see what’s so great about them! I promise you’ll be singing the praises of the printable for years to come. I’ve listed some of my favorite printables below – just click on the link to go to the post or product. (I do have some pre-printed items too, but I love the printable!)
Why I love printables:
- Organize your thoughts quickly and easily – need to plan a project or a menu? Put those thoughts on paper and you’re that much closer to getting those ideas accomplished.
- I’m highly motivated by a checklist – quick cleaning step by step? Sign me up! If you work well with checklists too, look for printables that motivate you and keep you on task.
- Get creative with your assembly – put your printables together in a binder that makes sense for you!
- Instant download from the comfort of your home! Personally that’s what I think is so appealing about the printable – if you see something online you can just print that digital download out and start using it.
- Mess up a page? Print a new one! Have you stopped using a planner simply because you stopped keeping up with it and it was frustrating to see what you hadn’t completed or accomplished? No worries with the trusty printable
- Customization has endless possibilities for custom notebooks, planners, and binders – you can create what YOU want and need!
- Different sizes for just about any project (in my shop I have full and half size pages) but you can also trim printables to make notecards, gift cards, the sky’s the limit!
- homekeeping binder – keep information in one easy to reference and use place by making a binder
- cleaning checklists, spring cleaning
- menu planning
- recipe binder
- lists – easily keep track of gifts, to dos, projects, travel plans, etc.
Here are a couple favorite posts that demonstrate how I use printables on a daily basis:
- Clean Mama Printables FAQ page (this page covers just about everything from printers to paper to Adobe Reader)
- How to Make a Cleaning Planner
- How to Make a Discbound Planner
- How to Combine your Planner and Homekeeping Binder
- How to Re-Size Printables
- How to Print 2+ PDFs On One Page
- How to Make a Recipe Binder
If you read this far you get to get in on the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale a day early! Use the coupon code 50BLACKFRIDAY for 50% off your ENTIRE order in the shop – hooray! Hurry! Sale ends Monday 11/30/2015