The 2014 Start Here series has been a huge hit. Every week, we’ve tackled a small organizing task in our homes with the hopes of organizing our lives a little better. As the year is nearing a close, every week in December I am highlighting an area in the home to work on. This is a great time to finish up any missed tasks or take a couple minutes to get a specific area tidied up a bit. This week take some time to straighten up areas in your BATHROOMS that need a little attention. Here are some posts from this year to give you a little inspiration and help along the way. Grab the FREE cleaning and organizing calendar for December to get you started! Look for a BRAND NEW design for the 2015 FREE calendar and a new series! Subscribe so you don’t miss a single post.
- Bathroom counters can easily become a jumbled mess of supplies, cosmetics and odds and ends. Clear off your bathroom counters for good with these tips.
- Clean out the clutter and disorganization under your bathroom sink with these four tips.
- Make your bathroom drawers easy to navigate when you implement an organization system that works.
- Clear out the clutter in your bathroom shower with some quick and easy organizing tips.
- Bathroom toiletries have a habit of multiplying and getting out of control in a hurry. Try out these simple suggestions to bring order to your toiletries.
- You won’t believe what a difference it makes to go through your towels and linens in order to make more room in your linen closet.