It’s no secret that I love making and using DIY natural cleaners (heck, I wrote a book about them!) so today I thought it would be fun to round up some natural kitchen cleaners that you”ll love! These recipes cover the kitchen sink, cutting boards, hardwood floors, and beyond – get ready to scrub up your kitchen with homemade cleaners!
- Lemon & Clove Nightly Sink Scrub – say hello to a super shiny sink with this natural and gentle sink scrubber that works wonderfully to clean and remove surface stains. Via Clean Mama
- Liquid Dish Soap – ever looked at the back of your dish soap at the unpronounceable ingredients? Not only does this liquid dish soap work fantastically, it’s safe and non-toxic. Can’t beat that! Via Mommypotamus
- Wood Butter – bring new life to your wooden cutting boards, bowl, utensils and rolling pins with this nourishing wood butter. Just two ingredients! Via Creative Culinary
- Lemon Scented Glass Cleaner – get rid of those sticky fingerprint and nose prints on oven doors, patio windows and glass surfaces with this lemon powered glass cleaner. Via Ask Anna
- Homemade Cleaner Trio – this set of three homemade cleaners are perfect for gift giving (and keeping!) and scented with a refreshing duo of mandarin orange and lime. Includes labels too! Via Hostess with the Mostess
- Hardwood Floor Cleaner – clean your hardwood floors effectively with this natural and gently scented floor cleaner. Economical and no pickle smell! Via Clean Mama
- Granite Cleaner - clean your granite countertops safely, easily, and thoroughly with this natural granite cleaner. Works like a charm! Via Clean Mama
- Homemade Goo Gone – remove pesky labels and sticky residue on bottles and containers with this goo gone. Not only does it work well, it’s natural and safe! Via Simple is Pretty
Have a favorite DIY kitchen cleaning product or tip? Share it in the comments!
If you like these DIY cleaning recipes, you’ll love my DIY Cleaners pinboard!