Get Your Pre-Order Bonuses for Simply Clean!

You guys!  I’m so excited to share the pre-order bonuses for Simply Clean with you today. First things first, I’d like to answer a couple questions I’ve heard from readers about Simply Clean and then we can chat about the fab bonuses and freebies (over $50 value for purchasing ONE book)!  And yes, if you already pre-ordered, you can still get the goods, just enter your info 🙂

What’s NEW in Simply Clean? (I get it, you want to read new things!)

If you have my first book, The Organically Clean Home, you know that the heart of the book is DIY cleaning recipes – shoot, there are over 150 of them!  Three years after writing it, I’m sharing some brand new recipes and thoughts on natural DIY cleaning in Simply Clean, but the heart of Simply Clean is my desire to share a cohesive and doable method for efficiently cleaning your home – The Simply Clean Method. In Simply Clean, I talk about how I developed the routine (spoiler: it started when I was in my early 20s and cleaning houses for coworkers) and how I’ve adapted and modified it through the years, different houses (apartments, townhomes, one and two story houses) with one, two, and three kids, pets, and a slew of different jobs and schedules. Simply Clean is designed to fit any lifestyle, home, and schedule.  It’s fresh, new and different and I can’t wait for you to read it for yourself!

What does Simply Clean include:

You’ll get started with the 7-Day Simply Clean Kickstart (you get this FREE when you pre-order so you can get started right away!) and then you’ll complete the 28-Day Simply Clean Challenge.  These two things alone will propel you to get your home cleaner than it’s ever been and you’ll be cleaning it with ease. This sets the groundwork for the Simply Clean Method and teaches you how to clean your home differently.

Throughout the book, I hold your hand and help you implement the Simply Clean Method and Routine to fit the busiest of schedules and any type or size of home. The magic comes when you learn how to layer the routine into your daily life – and yes, I’ll help you with that too!  You’ll find my rotating cleaning tasks laid out and explained and I also include monthly focus areas so you can concentrate on cleaning and organizing one room or area at a time. I can’t write a book without including step-by-step tutorials for cleaning hard-to-clean spaces, speed cleaning and organizing spaces, and of course you’ll find checklists to keep you on track, schedules that break everything down, and habit trackers.

Change the way you clean your home!

Cleaning doesn’t have to be done over a whole day, in Simply Clean, I’ll teach you how to break up your tasks and actually get more done in a shorter period of time! Want to clean your home in minutes and take back your home so it doesn’t control you?

Simply Clean is THE guide that will change the way you clean your home!

Here’s what you need to do to redeem your awesome bonus pack:

Just go here and PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY OF SIMPLY CLEAN TODAY in paperback, audio, or ebook from the online retailer of your choice and then enter your receipt information into the form on this page to automatically redeem ALL OF THIS:

• The 7-Day Simply Clean Kick Start (from Simply Clean)
• coupon code for 50% off all Clean Mama printables
• coupon code for 20% off all Clean Mama Home products
• One month membership (March 2017) to The Homekeeping Society
• Free Molly Suds laundry powder (70+ loads!) from ThriveMarket.com
• Over $30 worth of free products * from Grove Collaborative, including Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap and Dish Soap, a Grove Collaborative Kitchen Towel, and Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubbers

* Grove Collaborative offer available for new customers only, to be redeemed upon sign-up at grove.co and after initial purchase of $20+.

All bonuses listed above PLUS:
• 5 autographed bookplates
• A Clean Mama Microfiber towel

All bonuses listed above PLUS:
• 10 autographed bookplates
• A Clean Mama Microfiber towel
• A one year membership to The Homekeeping Society
• A Skype or Facetime consultation with Clean Mama
• A Clean Mama Glass Spray bottle
• Simply Clean customized journal from May Designs

Offer good until March 21, 2017 or while supplies last – don’t miss out! Limit one per person and per household.  Offer limited to residents of the 50 U.S. (and D.C.), aged 18 or older. Void where prohibited by law.  For complete details, click here.

Comments

1. Monique Ashton says:

What if wet already pre-ordered your book? Do we get the bonuses? Thank you!

Best,

Monique

2. Lorraine Swartzentruber says:

Will there be a launch team for this book?

3. Marsha Morgan says:

Becky,
    I think I have already preordered this but I can’t remember. Is there a way you can check this for me?
    Thanks
    Marsha Morgan
    mmorgan53@msn.com or mmorgan@dsdmail.net

• HI Marsha! I don’t have records of who has ordered what – if you ordered on Amazon, check your history/orders and you’ll see it OR if you just go to the book itself it will say when you ordered it (if you did). Hope that helps!

4. I have pre-ordered the book as well 🙂 However, when attempting to access the bonuses form the link seems to be broken 🙁

5. I’m in Canada – so does that mean it excludes us from all bonuses? Or just those with Grove and Thrive? May still be interested in discount with printables and trying Homekeeping Society.
    Thanks! This book looks great!

• You can get all the digital bonuses, just not the ones from Thrive and Grove. I ship Clean Mama Home to Canada too so you can use that discount as well 🙂

6. I’ve pre-ordered through Amazon & have an order number. The linked page won’t let me enter this number.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Erin

• Try switching to a different browser – if that doesn’t work, forward your receipt to me (clean.mama@yahoo.com)

7. Trying to complete the preordered information on form but will not submit. What should I do?

8. If I order the book from Amazon I won’t have a receipt. What information can I use to show proof of purchase?

• There’s a receipt number or an order number on your emailed confirmation – that’s what you’ll enter 🙂

9. I also tried entry in my receipt number from amazon.It would not except it.

10. Holly Farnell says:

I put my receipt number in and nothing is happening 🙁

11. Erin Ellis says:

The rules link at the bottom is the one that’s not working. Maybe put another link for the form at the bottom since people may be missing it in the middle? Can’t wait for the book!

12. Christie Kasteler says:

Unfortunately, it’s not working for me either 🙁 Tried both Google and Safari. Here is my order number confirmation: #D01-6824043-6029048

Christie Kasteler

13. Do you send this also to Curacao?

14. Beverly Sones says:

I just pre-ordered on Amazon (paperback copy) and I can’t register for the bonus. Order # is 102-4093586-8487405.
    I can fill out the form all the way to the order number and then can’t enter birthdate or submit.

15. Leah Olson says:

Hi Becky,
    I tried to enter my Amazon order number (the only number I see), but the form wouldn’t accept it. Any suggestions?

• Hi Leah! Forward your receipt to me (clean.mama@yahoo.com) and I’ll send you the bonus packet 🙂

• Leah Olson says:

Hi Becky,
        I just wanted to let you know that I took the hyphens out of my order number and it worked perfectly! Thank you so much for the bonuses — they look awesome! I am looking forward to receiving your book.

16. Hi Becky, I preordered and had trouble entering my Amazon order number. Will the form be fixed? I’d prefer not to forward the receipt since it has personal information on it. Thanks!

• Try switching browsers – if that doesn’t work, you can forward me your order number via email and I will send you the packet.

17. I preorder your book Simply Clean on 12/31/2016. I put my order receipt number on the form and it won’t take it. I would like the bonuses all the other times I didn’t qualify for it. I preorder on Amazon my order# 106-9856102-9854636. I’ve tried Crome, Fire, and Foxfire. will you take care of this for me please!

18. I already Pre-Ordered my book. YEA!! I have to wait till March 27 though to get it, but got it for a GREAT deal! So now I have all your books Becky. Can I still use my 20% off later so I can order some of your products when I get more money? Or do I have to use it right away?

19. Linda Bennett says:

I got my pre-order form to work. I took my Amazon order number and removed the hyphens as someone earlier mentioned. and then it worked beautifully! Thank you I am so excited to get the book and the downloads

20. I’ve been enjoying Grove for a year now. I see the offer is only for new customers. Is there anything for us loyal customers?