I am so excited to get started on this new series with all of you! If you ever wonder if you’re the only one that struggles to keep up with it ‘all’, just go to the first post in this series and read through the comments. Homekeeping is something that is learned and perfected and just when you think you have it mastered, something will change and it’ll all be thrown out the window. My hope is that this series helps you start enjoying the process of homekeeping. I am so excited to share some simple ideas and lessons with you over the next few months. I know you’ll love it!
My mind works in graphics and checklists so it only makes sense to create a new printable kit, The Clean Mama Modern Day Homekeeping Kit, as a tool for you (and me) to simplify the process of homekeeping. (You don’t need to purchase the kit to take full advantage of this series, it’s just a tool you might enjoy using. I will also be giving away some additional free printables that coordinate with the kit as the series progresses.)
The Clean Mama Modern Day Homekeeping Kit…..
If you’ve struggled with homekeeping or have it all together this simple kit and format is perfect to get your home and life in order. The colors are dark charcoal and teal to coordinate seamlessly with a variety of planners, binders, and decor. You’ll love the simple format and adorable homekeeping icons throughout the kit.
Simply print off the pages and get ready to tackle a little bit every day and move forward to a clean and organized home. Homekeeping shouldn’t be difficult….all it takes is a little time, a lot of effort, and consistency. Homekeeping consists of anything it takes to keep your home in order – cleaning, menu planning, shopping, scheduling….this kit will help you master those areas of your life. Start with one area of your life or all areas – get ready to revolutionize your homekeeping!
THE CLEAN MAMA MODERN DAY HOMEKEEPING KIT includes (14 documents):
INTRODUCTION – simple start-up guide and instructions (1 page)
CLEANING + ORGANIZING printables (5 pages):
- 30 Days to a Clean House/30 Days to an Organized House (use these lists together to get your home in shape in a hurry or do cleaning the first month and organizing the next)
- The Clean House Cleaning Routine (my daily + weekly cleaning tasks)
- The Clean House Checklist (arranged by room, create your own checklist)
- The Organized House Checklist (arranged by room, create your own checklist)
- Rotating Cleaning Schedule (pre-filled with suggested cleaning tasks)
MEAL PLANNING + SHOPPING printables (5 pages):
- Grocery Shopping List (blank list broken down into 14 store section categories)
- Recipes to Try (write down recipes to try for easy meal planning)
- All Over Everywhere List (4 sections for multiple stores and stops)
- On the List – (two columns – use it for work and home, projects, or shopping)
- Shopping List + Menu Plan (keep your weekly menu and shopping list on the page to simplify meal planning)
LIST MAKING printables (3 pages):
- Important Contacts (space for 8 contacts – keep track of service providers, family and friends – space for address, phone, and email or website address)
- Dates to Remember (perpetual calendar to keep important dates like birthdays and anniversaries)
- Today – Daily Planner (perfect for the busy days when you need to keep track of your day by the hour – space for schedule (6am-8pm), to do, notes, menu)
My favorite thing about printables is that you can use them in a few different ways. You might want to keep a shopping list in your car on a clipboard for the pick-up lane at school, but I might like it washi taped to my refrigerator. Print them out, use them up, print them again! Try using them in a binder or planner, on a clipboard, laminated with a dry erase marker…just use them! You’ll LOVE the versatility of these printables – get creative and enjoy them.
Grab your Clean Mama Modern Day Homekeeping Kit – I know you’ll love it!
Subscribe to the blog (just pop your email address in the box on the sidebar) and follow along socially! I’ll be posting pictures on Instagram using the hashtag #moderndayhomekeeping