If you’ve tackled all the spring cleaning tasks on your checklist or only one or two, there’s plenty of time to continue with your spring cleaning. I thought it would be fun to round up a few past spring cleaning posts and posts from this year to get you inspired to continue on your spring cleaning ‘adventure’.
- Start your spring cleaning off right with this FREE printable checklist.
- Tackle your closets in five simple steps.
- Dread washing your windows? It doesn’t have to be as labor intensive as you think when you follow this tutorial.
- What style of spring cleaning do you stick to? Assembly line or a room at a time?
- Get rid of toxic chemicals and try making some of your own cleaners. Check out these “must have” ingredients to get you started.
- Wondering what some of my favorite spring cleaning tools are?
- My favorite spring cleaning task? Having the carpets professionally cleaned. Here are 2 ways to DIY carpet cleaning – spot treatment and whole room cleaning.
- Don’t forget about cleaning those often neglected doors!
- Hello, clean baseboards!
- Get at all those little dust bunnies and dirty corners while you vacuum the edges of your rooms.
- Find your favorite duster and dust all the corners and edges.
- Rather than dragging all your supplies from room to room, put together a cleaning bucket to keep it all together.
Have you ordered my book The Organically Clean Home? It’s perfect for spring cleaning!
I’m using the hashtag on Instagram #springcleaningcm for my spring cleaning tasks and you can too! Follow me here!
This post is part of a spring cleaning series – go here to see all the posts.