As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week.
- Make tidying up that mess under the kitchen sink all that much easier by using these four products. Simple and inexpensive! Via Clean Mama
- Don’t forget about using the back of the cupboard door for a little extra storage. I like these containers attached with removable pads so you don’t have to attach anything permanently. Via Tatertots and Jello
- Make your own slide-out drawers that fit perfectly under your kitchen sink. This tutorial looks to be the perfect weekend project. Via Family Handyman
Something to Eat:
- We are hosting family for Easter this year so I am working on menu planning for our celebration. I love the idea of cooking a ham in the slow-cooker to free up the oven. This recipe for Maple Brown Sugar Glazed Ham looks divine! Via No. 2 Pencil
Something to Make:
- Whether it’s to welcome a new baby or help someone out in a time of need due to medical or personal issues, meals are always a welcome gift. It’s hard to know exactly what to make and what will be crowd pleasers, but I think I found it. This post from Peanut Blossom is chock full of wonderful meal ideas, organization and tips for making and bringing meals. Via Peanut Blossom
Something for the Kids:
- With the end of the school year coming up, I am always on the lookout for good education extensions to add to our schedule besides just workbooks. Mommy Maleta is a new website that ties in social studies, science and more while learning about individual countries. Score!
- Love this easy way to keep track of all those puzzle pieces that seem to always get separated. Attach a simple pocket on the back to keep them in their place. Via Cluck Cluck Sew