As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. I hope you like this feature as much as I do. Happy Weekending!
- Leave it to Martha to have a plethora of kitchen tool organization ideas. Via Martha Stewart
- Don’t have a designated utensil holder? Repurpose a glass vase and use it on your countertop instead. Via I Heart Organizing
- Loving the inexpensive IKEA pitchers used for utensils- classic farmhouse appeal! Via The Art of Doing Stuff
- Get the measuring spoons and cups out of the drawer and in to the cupboard. Love the conversion chart for easy baking reference too. Via Infarrantly Creative
A New Place to Find Me:
- 30 Days (30 Handmade Days) – head over and check out all the contributors and enter to win a $100 gift card of your choice!
Something to Eat:
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast with Macerated Strawberries- we love Breakfast-For-Dinner at our house and I am thinking that this would be a huge hit. How can you go wrong with Nutella and strawberries? It would be a fun Valentine’s breakfast, too. Via Cooking Classy
Something to Make:
- I have some fat quarters that I am itching to use and always unsure of just what I can make with them. This handy-dandy chart ought to help. Via U Create
Something for the Kids:
- This list of over 50 books to read aloud with kids is a fantastic resource. Includes a lot of childhood favorites sprinkled with newer literature too. Via Crazy Little Projects
- In the midst of busy days, it’s hard to find big chunks of time to dedicate to cleaning the house from top to bottom. Use the time you do (15, 30 or 60 minutes) to accomplish big things. Includes a free printable! Via Clean Mama
And coming next FRIDAY (I can hardly contain my excitement!) an amazing printable bundle will be available for purchase that you will LOVE!