As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. I hope you like this feature as much as I do. Happy Weekending!
- Get your files all in a row with this great list of categories to get you started. Via Space for Living
- This simple system of organizing all the various printer paper/construction paper/scrapbook paper sure beats having it all jumbled together. Via Fabulously Organized Home
- Tax season is creeping up on us and I love the idea of having everything we need to file at our fingertips. This link ought to help! Via Cornerstone Confessions
- Tame the recipes from your magazine stash with this doable filing system. No more teetering stacks of old magazines! Via It’s Overflowing
- Wondering just how long you are supposed to keep certain documents, receipts and paperwork? Print out this and keep it in your office area to reference as you file. Via Clean Mama (that’s me)
Something to Eat:
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff – the perfect winter comfort meal. We made this (again) this week to much accolade. I love the slow cooker aspect of it and my family loves the deliciousness. Via Mel’s Kitchen
Something to Make:
- We are already thinking ahead to Valentines Day around here (that means Spring is getting closer, right?). Check out this round-up of non-candy ideas with free printables to go with. Via C.R.A.F.T.
Something for the Kids:
- I’m thinking a batch of this homemade snow paint might be in order this weekend. Via Growing a Jeweled Rose
Something to Simplify:
- We have been on a smoothie kick around here lately. I love these individual, make-ahead smoothie bags to throw in the freezer in large quantities. Toss one in the blender in the morning for practically instant, healthy breakfast. Via Henry Happened