Isolate a subject or a variety of subjects in one, easy to locate place.
Portable filing system - no need to haul a filing cart or box around.
Inexpensive – there are so many different types and styles of binders, you are sure to find a style that you like and fits your needs.
They can be stored in a drawer, on a bookshelf, in a cabinet, on top of your desk.
Use one subject per binder or many subjects per binder – flexible!
Reusable – binder not working for one thing, switch it up and use it for something else.
- Homekeeping tools (cleaning checklists, maintenance schedules)
- Budget and bill pay information
- School papers (phone numbers, teacher info, etc.)
- Important papers that you don’t need all the time, but you might need to grab in a hurry (insurance paperwork and forms, automobile info, banking/investment data, etc.)
- Projects – separate by specific projects or keep a binder with all your projects in one place
- Recipes – one of my all-time favorite binder projects
Want to see how I use binders in my home? I use them everywhere and for most types of paper storage. Here’s a round-up of posts on a few types of binders to get you started: